Liana says in 2013 her recipes got a total of 126,000 shares (via Facebook statistics) and "To get 5,000 shares on a recipe in two days is excellent. It shows how many people are loving healthy recipes that are loaded with nutrition, yet also taste so so good!"
To view the recipe and share it here is the link: http://on.fb.me/1jynqpe
Why Liana thinks this recipe got so many shares:
- It is the new 'cheesecake' without cheese, it uses whole natural ingredients to form one of our favorite desserts ever!
- It is loaded with nutrition and antioxidants
- It can aid weight loss and help maintain excellent health
- It is simple to make and is 30 minutes preparation
- It is not only a dessert, but a meal high in protein
- It is gluten free
- It is plant based / vegan yet it still appeals to the meat eaters
- It actually tastes like cheesecake! (Liana explains it is the combination of lemon and smooth cashews)
- It is dairy free
- Can be used to treat anxiety, depression and stress
- It is a healthy alternative for people who want to eat cheesecake!
Liana explained how she makes up recipes in her recent blog: http://www.theearthdiet.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-i-come-up-with-my-recipes.html
Here is a photo she shared, and says she often gets a light bulb idea for a recipe, and then draws it out first onto paper, and then makes it. This is the design of the cheesecake recipe that is now going viral on the internet.
Liana says she is "Just happy to be able to make my favorite foods while packing them with nutrients! I am also stoked that these type of healthy recipes are being shared all over the world! It makes me feel sad to see someone eating processed junk foods loaded with chemicals, for I know how damaging they are to the human body!"
"From everything I have done in my life, the thing I am most proud about myself are my recipes. My recipes have not only saved my life, helped me heal a tumor the size of a golf ball and also break my addiction to binge eating on junk food, but have also helped thousands of other people around the world! It is great that we are living in an age where we can enjoy our favorite foods while they also provide us with nutrition."
We look forward to sharing more of these recipes. - LWG News Team.